Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Cowboys vs. Zombies

On Sunday, Joe, Kurt, and I had a great game of Fistful of Lead over at the Knight Cave. It was our three gangs of assorted Old West ne'er-do-wells vs. a veritable horde of zombies, werewolves, worms, and Paiute vampires.

Somehow, my Banditos were caught between two Spawn Points, and one stupid Worm killed a couple of my guys and my gal. Another Worm killed the fourth guy, leaving El Armadillo running for a rooftop to escape the advancing Zombies.

I loved the Zombies. I'm not a zombie fan, I've never enjoyed zombie movies or games, but this one hit it right. They were hard to kill, and every time they killed one of our people or a townsperson, the casualty was replaced by another Zombie. There were three of them at the start of the game. By the end, we had seen nine or ten on the table, but I think not more than eight at the same time.

Enjoy the pictures!

Los Vatos: El Boracho, El Nino, La Fea, El Gordo, y El Armadillo

Worms and werewolves, oh my!

Showing them worms who's boss!

Prosperity, NV

That worm on the right killed three of my people!

My cardstock/papercraft buildings blend right into the town

"My name is Inigo Wormtoya; you killed my brothers, prepare to die."

El Armadillo scurrying to safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment